[Listeners of 98. the Mix] friday night rewind with JRN

Jared Rimer jaredrimer at 986themix.com
Sat Dec 5 03:24:28 UTC 2015

The JRN will present Friday Night Live.  On it, broadcast 38 of hot 979
which I did on Haloween night.  Its 4 hours and 26 minutes.  Hope you
all will enjoy it and Magnatune Christmas until morning when we hope the
main automation will be back up and running.  Send comments by
contacting me through jaredrimer.net or reply to this message.
--
Jared Rimer
Check out the Magnatune show Sundays, noon to 3  PM CT on the mix.