[Listeners of 98. the Mix] Important anouncement about my show this Sunday!!

Herbie Allen chm.allen2011 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:48:35 UTC 2015

Join me this Sunday for a special four hour addition of The Herbie
Allen Show as I will be starting at 8 central, 6 Pacific on 986TheMix.
This will be my count down to Christmas as I don't know if I will be
able to do a live Show on the 24th, and I won't have time to do a
prerecorded show. I will also be on Ventrilo and if anyone wants, I
will put them on the air to talk about what you're doing for you
Christmas. I can also do skype, or anything prerecorded. Also, get in
your Chirsmtas requests now or during the show, but I recommend
earlier in case I need to get it in advance. I look forward to seeing
you all this Sunday at 8 Central, only on 986TheMix!!