[Listeners of 98. the Mix] what a chilly day!

djmando at 986themix.com djmando at 986themix.com
Thu Nov 19 17:34:17 UTC 2015

It's a chilly day, but this will not stop me from broadcasting! Therefore,
another wonderful show will take place today Thursday, from 12:00-4:00 PM
Pacific Standard Time, 2:00-6:00 PM

Central on the one and only, 98.6 The Mix. If you would like to tune in and
see what the Mexican Melting Pot Show is all about, you can copy this URL
address:

http://listen2.ultrastreams.us:8525/stream

using your media player of choice. We ar not yet available on Tunein or
iBlink, however you can use ooTunes if you have it, as well as RS Games. If
you

are tuned in and would like to send me song requests, my station email is:
djmando at 986themix.com. Please include the name of the artist, title of the
song,

and if you are dedicating to someone. Look forward to a wonderful show and I
hope to see you all there.

Best, DJ Mando