[Listeners of 98. the Mix] Today's Melting Pot Show

DJ Mando djmando at 986themix.com
Thu Feb 18 16:11:47 UTC 2016

Good Morning!

What all will happen today during the show? Will the listeners be full of
surprises? Find out more as DJ Mando and the Crew invites you to tune into
the Mexican Melting Pot. The show will take place Today Thursday, Feb. 18,
and is scheduled to start at 2:00 PM Central Time, Noon Pacific on 98.6 The
Mix. To listen, you may use the following direct link and copy this to your
media player of choice: htt://listen2.ultrastreams.us:8525/stream.m3u

We are not available on Tunein nor iBlink, but are available on RSGames and
ooTunes. If you would like to participate and send in requests, you may
tweet me at @986themix on twitter, amaldonado4 on Skype and finally, you can
email at: djmando at 986themix.com. In addition, if you would like to be part
of the show, you may use Team Talk. The ports are as follows: Server Name:
tthub.org, TCP/UDP Ports: 10013. I ask that if you do decide to join myself
along with the crew, pleas be respectful, use push to talk unless
instructed. I look forward to yet another very exciting show!

Best, DJ Mando