[Listeners of 986TheMix.] CowGirl Country Classics goes Halloween

Missie Van Campen missielovesmusic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 19:12:35 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be doing a Halloween show today but it will be the hardest show I've ever done.

Normally I'd be taking the day offf, but my Best friend Tammie wouldn't want me to do that.

Tammie died last night, and I'm still in shock!

So I'll take requests but I'm not up for chatting! I hope I can get through this.

But please tune in and we'll get me through it together.

3 central, 2 Mountain, 1 Pacific and 4 Eastern.

Missie